The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Parties

Feb. 14, 2012- I got to go to the class parties for Carly and Max today. For Carly's class I was in charge of a game for all the kids to play. I brought a bag of conversation hearts, paper bowls, cups, and chopsticks. They had two minutes to get as many hearts into the cup as they could using the chopsticks. They has a good time trying to beat their own score and to beat each other! They also made Valentine hearts and had treats.



Then I went to help with Max's class party. His teacher, Miss Deardorff, and another 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Wright, planned a dance. They learned the Electric Slide, YMCA, Bunny Hop, Macarena, Funky Chicken, and they did a party circle where everyone sat on the outside and 3-4 people danced in the middle. It was hilarious! Max did an awesome job! He has really enjoyed learning the dances and really hammed it up. They danced for us, got their pictures taken, then had a snack. It was a lot of fun. Thanks guys, for letting me come to your party and be a part of your special day. I love you both tons!






No comments: