The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shutterfly House Party








Nov. 12, 2011- There is this fun website that my friend Heidi introduced me to. It's called House Party. The idea behind it is that companies bring new products or ones that they want to reintroduce to the public. They go to House Party with samples and other things put into a party pack for me, as the consumer, to share with family and friends. It's a form of advertising for them and a way for us to try new things for free. Plus it's a great way to get free stuff! This party was for Shutterfly. They were promoting their holiday cards. I gave a demonstration on how to construct a card online and everyone went home with a certificate for 12 free cards and a free calendar! Plus we got together for crafting type fun and yummy cake pops!

No comments: