The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Monday, February 6, 2012

Is this the buffet??



Nov. 2, 2011- On our way back from La Bufadora Joey asked the taxi driver if he would take us to the buffet, as last time we were here the tour ended at an all you can eat Mexican buffet that was really good. He said (in Spanish), "oh, yes, I know where the buffet is." About 30 minutes later we pull up in front of a buffet but it is a Chinese buffet! What!?! I did not come to Mexico to eat Chinese food (although I was curious to see what Chinese food tasted like in Mexico). I want a Mexican buffet! So, he dropped us off at the closest main street and we wandered until we came upon this little bar type cantina that was open to the street. It looked decent so we stopped for tacos. Max wanted to get carne asada so we got that plus a plate of nachos and fajitas. They had excellent homemade red and green salsa and chips too! It was delicious.

No comments: