The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pictures with my poops!

Dec. 24, 2011- We spent Christmas Eve at my moms house this year. While we were there grandma wanted to update our grandparent/grand kids pictures. So, here they are. I don't know about you but we girls have somehow become greatly outnumbered.


Grandma with her three princesses- Janae, Carly, & Winnie

Grandpa with his fellas- Back-Max, Zach, & Drew
Middle- Wilson, Adam, Grandpa, & Noah
Front- Bennett, Josh, Seth, & Gus
Leo is not in the picture because he was not interrested in participating and fell into a heap of tears when I even suggested it. So, sorry this is still not a complete picture. I've learned my lesson though about forcing two year olds to be in pictures, it can only end badly.

No comments: