The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Merry Christmas Max

Max really wanted some die cast cars. He got one in Catalina while on the cruise and really had fun with it. Joey got him a few more to add to the collection.

He also got an electric snap circuit board which has been fun to fiddle with

Then of course there's the XBox which was a family gift but Max is opening it
Below is his own pack of Garbage Pail Kids

Dec. 25, 2011- I always end up with a ton of pictures opening presents on Christmas morning and I always pick one of each child and call it good. This year I didn't want to miss out on those lost photos so i am posting each kids pics separately. This way the joy of Christmas can be fully captured and appreciated by all.

No comments: