The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Monday, February 6, 2012

Halloween on a big boat

Oct. 31, 2011-We boarded the ship on Halloween day. So, they had a Trick-Or-Treat scavenger hunt set up for the kids. We got a map and a goodie bag and set out to find the candy givers. The kids thought it was too much walking for not enough candy. I think they did the best they could for being on a cruise ship!

Gus was dressed as Captain America

Max was a very serious Jedi. He tried to stay in character.

Carly was a princess Cinderella, of course, and was happy that I let her wear make-up!

After the scavenger hunt they had a dance party set up for the 12 & under crowd in one of the clubs. Gus was the only one that would pose by the blow up skeleton/spider with me! Eeekk!



Here's our best pirate faces in front of the flag!

No comments: