The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Go Jazz!






On friday afternoon I was chatting with my sister Heidi on the phone while checking my e-mail when I ran across a ticket confirmation e-mail for a set of 6 Jazz tickets for Monday nights playoff game. Hmmmmm....who could those be for????? My first thought was that Joey had gotten them for Kevin for Christmas since he never sent him something in Australia. But why would there be 6 tickets? Well, I thought and thought never letting myself believe that I might be going, when I finally broke down and called Joey. The conversation went a little like this,"Hey, uh, I ran across a confirmation e-mail for some Jazz tickets. Would one of those tickets possibly be for me?" "Yes, I got them for your Mother's Day present.Happy Mother's Day!" "Yeah! Who's going with us, since I assume you're coming with me?" Well, long story short Joey and Kevin got together and bought the tickets for Mother's Day and since Max and Cooper have been having so much fun together ever since Cooper got back from Australia, they got tickets for them too. Even though the lost and got swept by the Lakers it was still fun to go to the game. I just wish they would have one at least one game. BIG Sigh...oh well. Better luck next year.

No comments: