The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yeah for Girls Weekend









Now that you all have already posted my pictures from Facebook, I will now post them here on my blog for you to see again. We all love Girls Weekend and this year was no exception. We participated in the usual festivities. Pebbles in My Pocket, then to the Outlets in Park City, then to Midway for a crafty over-nighter at Marie's dad's house. We had a wonderful dinner and lots of laughs. We even added a morning jog for those who were up to it. We feasted on our usual crapes breakfast, which was fabulous! It's always a treat! And this year Stacy was able to come too, as she and her family have returned from the land down under. Thanks ladies for the memories!

1 comment:

Heidi #1 said...

So much fun!! I wish my sister-in-laws were more my type so we could have girls weekend too. Oh, wait, they plan a girls weekend every year, but I don't go. Check that, I wish my sister-in-laws were more my type so I wanted to have a girls weekend with them:)


comat