The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bike ridin' is fun to do!





There is something to be said about having an older brother to set the example. And all you older brothers out there who don't think your little brothers look up to you and follow what you do, you better look again and be a good example. Here's my latest experience with this. Max took a while to learn to ride a bike but last summer once he finally got it he took off. This year, on the first warm day of the season he was out riding around the circle. Gus saw him and immediately wanted to go ride with him. So, I got his bike out of the shed and we took a few laps around the circle with Max in front of us offering his encouragement. After a few laps and showing off to dad, Max put his bike away and started doing something else. I kid you not, five seconds after Max stopped riding, Gus said, "Mom, I'm done." "You don't want to ride anymore?" "No, I'm going with Max." He loves his big brother!

1 comment:

Heidi #1 said...

Gus is still the cutest!

sutbles