The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Friday, May 28, 2010

Carly's Spring Program






Carly had her kindergarten program on Friday, May 21. We got there early enough to see where she was sitting and sat right in front of her for the best photo opps. She was so cute. She came in with her arms folded and you could tell she was having a hard time deciding if she could wave at us or not. She prides herself on being the quietest and best behaved in her class. She did break out a quick wave and a big smile as she sat down. The program was all about different things that the kids could be going from A-Z. She gave her parts at the end. She said,"Now you know what kids like to do from an astronaut to working in the zoo." Then another girl gave her part and Carly said, "When I grow up I know just what I'll be and it will be special just like me. And I will be happy just you wait and see, some day very soon!"

So, cute! She sang her little heart out and kept making eyes at me. I think we had a moment there where I had one of those mom moments where you think, "Wow! This is what makes it all worth it!" Congrats, Carly! You'll do great in 1st grade!

1 comment:

Heidi #1 said...

She's a cute girl! I think you should keep her!