The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Friday, May 28, 2010

The best play house ever!









Who needs wood when you have a really big cardboard box!?! Joey came home Friday with a new tiller which came in a really big box. As soon as he got the tiller out, Max said, "Dad, can I have that box?" The wheels were already turning. He (with my help) designed and crafted a pretty cool play house out of the box, that everyone was more than happy to play in. He put on handles to open and close the windows and door, a drawbridge style door, and a doggie door on the side, then topped it off with a flag on top. Max is just so creative! A week later they are still playing in it and have added a few cars made out of diaper boxes! Way to go, kid.

1 comment:

Carina said...

You are such an amazing mother. I dont think i tell you that enough. You never tell your kids your too busy or no lets do something else or do it yourself or ask your sister for help. You are always right there in the thick of there creative ideas. One thing I wish I was more of.