The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Saturday, July 9, 2011

We're going round and round!








Feb. 21, 2011- Next we decided that we would go ride a few of the classics that you can't leave Disneyland without! We waited in a really long line for the Storybook Land Canal Boats. Then we had to ride the Tea Cups! As Joey cannot ride on the spinning rides due to the upset stomach factor, it was left up to me! The kids were so excited to ride on the tea cups and the line was surprizingly fast. I think it's because you can put about 40 people on at a time. Plus the line is in the shade under some nice trees and the happy music is playing from Alice in Wonderland. So I got in line with the kids and Joey went to get some cotton candy for us to help pass the time in line. By the time he got back we were almost to the front so we had our treat while waiting in line to ride it again. I think we rode the Tea Cups three times and then I had reached my limit of spinning! Then we hit Dumbo. This line looked really long and it turned out to be really long too. When we finally got on everyone was glad to ride, but this one may not be worth waiting for, except for the sentimental value of it being Dumbo, and everyone has to ride Dumbo! Right?

No comments: