The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Luc's Party








May 27, 2011-Our neighbor and Max's friend Luc had his birthday party at the aquarium. They booked a party there so they could invite up to twenty kids, so all four of my kids got invited. Plus, Angela(Luc's mom and my friend) asked me to go and help chaperon. She also called in a pickle about the cake. Luc wanted a water type cake but wanted penguins on it and Angela had no idea how to do penguins. So, she made the pool and I made the penguins out of fondant. Plus some fish cake pops, of course. People just can't get enough of them! It turned out really cute! We got to see the new exhibit, Superheros! Plus all the regular cool things at the aquarium like the shark tank, the sting rays, the anaconda, the four eyed fish, the jelly fish, the Nemo reef tank, and the penguins! Good party! Thanks Luc for the invite.

No comments: