The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Carly's Field trip






June 1, 2011- For one of Carly's end of the year 1st grade field trips her class went to Wheeler Farm and I volunteered to go as a parent chaperon. She was so excited to sit by me on the bus and introduce me to all her friends. We saw all the farm animals at the farm, watched the blacksmith as he demonstrated how to heat and bend iron, fed the ducks, and got to take a wagon ride. When our official tour was over, we went to play in the playhouse for a while, then wandered back to the bus after a stop at the bathroom! Gotta love school field trips! I actually quite enjoy going on them with my kids because they are so happy to have you there and sharing a part of their school day with them. They seem to like to show me this part of their day that I am not usually a part of! It's fun!

No comments: