The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fantasmic Show









Feb. 21, 2011- The last stop on our agenda for the day was to see Fantasmic. We kinda just ran into it as we were wondering around. We saw people who were sitting and parking strollers around the lake and Disney employees that were roping off sections for seating. We thought, well, we're here we might as well see the show. Conveniently Kev and Stacy were there too and we parked next to each other so the kids could chat about there day(since we didn't really stay together today). The show was really cool, but I am always a bit disappointed how Disney always seems to bring the evil/bad characters into everything. We're moving right along with all the happy characters and Mickey the sorcerer blowing fireworks out of his hands and then suddenly we have a the wicked witch from Snow White turning into a scary fire breathing dragon who's trying to kill Mickey. I don't know, but I just think you could leave some of that out and it would still be a Fantasmic show! Just my opinion. It was fun anyway and everyone loves fireworks!

No comments: