The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Big Thunder Mountain




Feb. 19, 2011- Once we got off of Pirates the rain had stopped and we saw that there was no line,yes, I said no line, on Big Thunder Mountain. So Kevin and I grabbed the kiddos that wanted to ride on it and ran over. We literally had one train in front of us then we got on. This was a really fun roller coaster and because there was noone on it, we walked on a second and third time before we went back to find the others. If I've learned one thing in Disneyland it that if there is a short line or no line for a ride, you get on it! Even if it slows down your plan, or you don't think you want to ride it, or someone is waiting for you. You get on! They will understand. If you don't, you will regret it later when there's an hour wait! It was a good thing we did too, because we didn't get to go on Big Thunder Mountain again on this trip because the line was too long!

No comments: