The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Friday, November 19, 2010

Yeah for Cornbelly's!













We visited Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point again this year. Here are some pics of all the fun stuff we did. One addition to the event this year is that Carly tried the climbing wall. She didn't quite make it to the top but she did really well for her first try at a wall. The giant slides are still one of my favorites. Leo went up and down the slides until everyone else had moved on and I had to drag him to the next thing!We love Cornbelly's. If you've never tried it you really should. It's a great Halloween activity for the kids but also fun for teens and adults too. There's so much to do that both years we have spent at least five hours there and only left be cause it was dark and late (we went on a school night)! Not because we were bored!Super fun!

1 comment:

Heidi #1 said...

I just love the picture of the kids in the corn box. That is by far the coolest thing if you ask me. It is just as fun as sand, but much cleaner. (and less itchy in your shorts)