The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Friday, November 19, 2010

Grandma Mona's quilt


Over the last month or so I have been working with my Aunt Paula to get pictures of all the grandkids together with the quilts that she made for us at the reunion back in September. She made one for each grandchild plus an afghan for each of her own kids. We put all the pictures together in a book for them so she could see which quilt went to which grandkid and could remember the day. We presented it to her when she was here on Monday for a doctors appointment. She and grandpa both were so appreciative and kept thanking everyone for the nice book! What a feat for an 82 year old who is slowly growing blind. She is amazing and I just love her! Also, she cross stitched pillowcases for each great granddaughter and grandpa made rubber band guns for each greatdrandson! Pretty cool, huh! I have the best grandparents in the world. Here is a picture of the quilt that I got.

No comments: