The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Scool Halloween Parade






October 28, 2010---Today was a busy day for Halloween fun! I got Max and Carly up and dressed and out the door by 8am, then took Gus and Leo over to the school for the Halloween costume parade at 8:45pm. Then, when we got pictures of Max and Carly I ran Gus over to preschool at 9:30am and waited in the commons for there parade, and got some cute pictures of him. Then, I ran back to the elementary school by 10am to help out in Carly's classroom with the Halloween party. Then, after the party I ran back to the high school to pick up Gus at noon, went home and got some lunch, and put Leo down for a nap. Then Carly and Max got home from school at 12:45pm. I actually felt like a Taxi mom today running around all morning to do things for my kids! I know it may be the first time but it won't be the last!

No comments: