The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hey silly rabbit! Trix's are for kids!




Nov. 19, 2010---Yes, this is Leo, my 21 month old sitting at the bar eating cereal with milk and a spoon, reading the cereal box! I thought this was just hilarious! He obviously can't read the box but sees Max doing it and wants to be like his big brother! I also find it funny that he likes his cereal with milk already. My others were all at least 3 before they ate cereal with milk and Carly still eats hers dry once in a while! He's so cute, you can't help but smile!

1 comment:

Heidi #1 said...

It's the simple things in life that make him happy. Seth eats his with milk too. He has since he was 19 months old. They just want to be big sooner and sooner. This next baby will be eating cereal with milk straight out of the womb.