The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Friday, November 19, 2010

Which Witch?!?





I got to go and chaperone Max's field trip this year. There was a Halloween theme so we started out going to a pumpkin patch and each student got to pick out a pumpkin to take home. Then, we went to Gardener Village to do the annual Witch hunt. They have a bunch of witch's hiding throughout Gardener Village and you get a list of the ones you need to find. Once you find them all you can turn in your sheet for a cookie for a quarter at the bakery. They didn't get cookies, however, Mrs. Duckworth had a bag of candy for them to pick a treat out of. Then, we went to the dog park for lunch and to play for a bit. It was fun to spend some time with jusy Max. I don't get to do that very often. He usually goes with Joey on outings and I enjoyed his company. He was really excited to have me on the bus with him and he kept saying, "Hey guys! This is my mom!" See he still likes me!

No comments: