The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Merry Christmas!








Dec. 25, 2010- This was the first year that we had to even think about our kids getting up early on Christmas morning. In fact I think last year I was up and getting them out of bed to see what Santa brought. I think it was a little before 6am when I heard the first stirrings. Max had snuck into the front room to check it out. Then I dozed again. At around 7am I hear this little,"rip..." Then a little louder and longer, "RIpppp..." Then an all out, "RRRIIIPPPP!!!!!" I smacked Joey and said Max is opening presents! Go tell him to wait! Needless to say, he was done waiting. By then Carly got up and shortly after, Leo. We had to still coax Gus out of bed so that we could open presents. We spent the day at grandma Cooper's this year. We went over after hanging out for a while and trying out all the new toys. We all had a great time at grandma's too exchanging gifts, eating good food, and spending time with our family. After all, isn't that what Christmas is all about!?!

No comments: