The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Max's Baptims






Feb. 5, 2011- Today was Max's baptism day. I am so proud of his choice to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am glad that he has been taught the principles of the gospel and now feels like he can accept it as his own. I love him and am excited about the wonderful young man that he is growing up to be. Thanks to all that came to support him today and I look foreard to his confirmation in Sacrament meeting tomorrow.The picture with all the kids are most of the cousins on both sides. They are from R to L: back- Janae Both, Drew Both, Brayden Warner, Cooper Hutchinson, Landon Carlson, Madisen Hutchinson, Austin Warner, Chelsea Warner, Leo Cooper(and me so Leo would be in the picture). Front R to L: Zach Both, Adam Horsley, Noah Horsley, Seth Horsley,Max Cooper, Rylee Hutchinson, Paisley Cooper, Regan Cooper, Carly Cooper, & Wilson Harding. Those cousins missing are Avery Warner, Kayla, Cameron, Tyler, Mason, & Ellie McDonough, Eric Cooper, Gus Cooper, Traveller Cooper, Claire Carlson, Josh Horsley, Bennett & Harding. Wow! That's a lot of kids! Thanks guys for coming.

1 comment:

Carina said...

Can't even believe that these stickin kids are this grown up! Max is sucha neat little boy. Thanks for letting us be apart of this special day!