The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Leo's big Boo-Boo




So, I never did post those pictures of the cut on Leo's eye. I told the story of how it happened, said I would post the pics, got side tracked(of course), and never did it. So, I am doing it now. We didn't end up getting stitches or even going to the doctor. By the time we got home, I think it had been to long anyway, plus it was on his eye and I doubt they can even do stitches on the eye. Maybe some glue though. Anyhow, here are the photos. His cut has since healed and he is doing great! I did get one really great picture out of the day. I actually got a shot of Leo walking! He always seems to fall down or lunges for the camera if I try to take one of him walking. It's really blurry, but I got it! It's included too! Ah, my little bi-ped.

No comments: