The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stacy's coming home!

:ast week we were informed that Stacy and Kevin and their family are coming home next month. I don't know too many details about it all yet but ever since I got the e-mail from Stace that told us, I can't stop thinking about them. Kevin has been applying for several jobs over the last few months and has been waiting and waiting to hear back about whether he got the job or not. Well, he got one! Now they will be coming home, as soon as May 1st. I know that they have had a great time in Australia, had lots of wonderful experiences, met lost of good people, and spent tons of quality time together as a family. But now they are coming home. I can't wait to see them and hug them(yes, even you Kevin) and hear about all their adventures. I hope all is well and that they are getting things taken care of there(selling stuff, plane tickets, school arrangements, work assignments). I wish I could do something to make it easier. It will be so great to have them back! I just hope they feel that same way about me!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Of course we feel the same way!!! We need more Cafe Rio and Leatherbee's nights. Cooper is so excited to see Max again. I just want to be able to call you up and say what's up do you wanna do something - I have totally missed that. Not only that but I need to do some serious canning in the fall and who better to do it with than you!!!

We will be there May 5th BTW - got tickets the other night!!!! I can't believe it - three weeks from today!!!!

Kevin said...

You are awesome! As Stace said we are super excited as well. It's been fun but we are ready to come home and hang out with family. Can't wait to hang out with you guys and play some games, watch some movies, and well... just hang out. And now I can't wait for my hug! See ya soon!

Brandon and Julie said...

so fun, I am way excited, and they will be home in time for girl's weekend!!

p.s. I would love to can with you guys as well, I just have never done it before and I hate to intrude.

Stacy said...

Jules you can can with us - you have to learn it is easy peasy!!!