The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sad Baby!!!






Ok, I don't really have a post for these, I just thought they were funny. I was trying to get Leo to stand for me(you know, without holding on to anything) and he was doing it until I got out the camera. As soon as he saw the camera that's all he wanted was the camera. So, these are tears because I wouldn't let him play with the camera. So sad! But who knew? I couldn't stop laughing at how pathetic he was. Needless to say, I never got the picture of him standing without assistance. The pictures are a little fuzzy, but still worth posting.

1 comment:

Heidi #1 said...

What Leo is saying in his head, "Please mom, please can I hold it. I promise to sleep all night and eat all my veggies! Please mom, PLEASE! PLEASE!"

What you heard,"waaaaah, waaaaaah, sigh, hummmmm, waaaaah, screeeaaam, sigh, hummm, hummmmm, waaaaaah, wahhhhh."



dismol