The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Friday, June 29, 2012

Cub Scout Camp












June 22, 2012- I went up to Cub Country with Max and his den today. The day camp is up Millcreek canyon at Camp Tracy. They went to Cub Country Frontier camp today and did classes on frontier games, steer roping, BB guns shooting, flag folding, took a nature hike, panned for gold, and lots of other fun things that are frontier related. I rode up with Sis. Donnelly, who is the Wolf den leader, and five cub scout- Max, Avery Carpenter, Josh (?), Calvin Christofferson, and Colton Meldrum. It's cracks me up to listen to these boys talk. They all know everything about everything from Super heros to dinosaurs ro rocket powered space ships. They go around and around and their favorite words are "actually", "awesome", and "dude"! I think Max really enjoyed himself and I enjoy spening time with him! He even shared an Air Head with me that he purchased in the Trading Post. You gotta love Cub Camp!

No comments: