The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Carly's New Earrings!



June 29, 2011-After several friends and cousins got their ears pierced, Carly asked me about having hers done. I explained what would happen and that it might hurt a little when they pushed the needle through her ear. I told her about how she would have to wear the studs for a while before she could change the earrings and that she would have to be in charge of keeping them clean. She stewed about it for a few weeks and finally decided that she wanted to have them done. When I was eight my grandma Mona took Heidi and I to get our ears pierced for our birthday's as she did for all the granddaughters. So, I called mt mom and asked if she would want to do that for Carly. She said, "Heck no! I don't want to hear her cry!" I assured her that she probably wouldn't cry, but grandma didn't want to risk it. She did, however agree to go with us. So, the night before her seventh birthday we went to Claire's in the Vally Fair Mall and got her ears pierced. She picked out the little purple studs and is so happy to join the ranks of the pierced ears!

No comments: