The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Friday, June 4, 2010

The results are in...

My mom got the results back yesterday from her biopsy and it's breast cancer. Oh, boy. She also had a bone scan today to see if it has spread to her bones. Many tears have been shed and continue to be shed. I feel so helpless to do anything to fix it either. I guess it's all a part of the trials in life. My trial in this is to accept that it is in the Lord's hands. I have faith that it will work out in the end and accept the outcome, no matter what that brings. I love you mom, I know you will fight this with all that you have. I will be praying for you. Thank you to everyone who has given me support as well. I appreciate it, more than you can know. And Steph, you can call me anytime.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am so sorry to hear that, Heather! We will be praying for you all. Love you guys!