The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Monday, June 28, 2010

Lightening McQueen to the rescue!






I have been trying to potty train Gus off and on for about the last 6 months. Truth be told I am procrastinating simply because I don't want to do it. He has always done well for a few days and then wanted to go back to a diaper. Well, just this week he has really taken to the underpants. Yesterday he even went all by himself. He told me he had to go pee-pee and I said I was coming to help and he yelled, "No! I can do it myself!" Oh, those words are such music to my ears! So, for a big treat we went to Wal-Mart today and let him pick out some new underwear. I even paid $10 for the Disney ones and I don't even feel bad about it! You go, Gus! I knew you could do it! Now everyone pray that it sticks.

2 comments:

elder mcdonough said...

you have been busy at your house. I love the birthday party so sweet!!and what a fun mom you are , and GO GUS!!

Heidi #1 said...

Gus is my favorite!