The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yeah! For Halloween!





Here are my cutest munchkins all decked out for Halloween! Gone are the cute and innocent days of Halloween costumes for Max. When I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween he said a ghost. I thought, okay, that's easy. We cut up the sheet and sewed in some arms. We takled about painting his face and hair white and then he said, "yeah, and I want to have some chains and some blood and, can you cut the ends so it will drag behind me..." Oh, woe is me, next year he wants to be a vampire. Carly though is still enchanted. She couldn't decide between Snow White and a Fairy Princess. So, cute! And we just called Gus "Cowboy Gus". Ride 'em cowboy! When you asked him what he was for Haloween he would point to his suit and say, "COW!"

2 comments:

Choward said...

They are adorable!!!

Stacy said...

They are so cute. Love the chains - Max cracks me up!!!