The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Friday, October 24, 2008

The funny things kids say...Part 1

Heidi put this on her blog and used Max's story about watching adult movies(if you don't know what this means see "The Horsley Family" blog on my favorites list and read all about it). So, I thought I would add my own version because Carly said something the other day that both Joey and I chuckled about for a good ten minutes...I think it was Sunday and we were at Grandma Vonnie's for dinner. Carly and Paisley were playing house and Carly had brought this plastic cell phone with her that she was using to make and receive calls with. She carried it around all night, then later when we were tucking her into bed for the night, she insisted on leaving the phone in the bed with her while she slept. Joey asked her why she needed the phone and she said,"I want to keep it here in case anyone calls while I'm sleeping!" Tee-hee-hee! I'm sure the fake cell phone will be ringing off the hook all night long! She's soo cute!

1 comment:

Brandon and Julie said...

hey what is the number I would love to call her in the middle of the night. what a cutie she is.