The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Monday, November 17, 2008

The funny things kids say...Part 2

On our way home from Grandma Cooper's last night, we got into the car and got all the kids buckled in. Every time we go somewhere in the car as soon as Gus is buckled and we start the car, he starts to ask for something. It's a little irritating especially when I don't have what he wants. So, as we start to drive down the road I hear this little voice behind me say,"milk..." To which I sigh and say, "don't have any..." in a really annoyed voice. It goes like this:
"milk..."
"don't have any..."
"milk..."
"don't have any..."
"milk..."
"don't have any..."
"milk..."
"don't have any..."
"milk..."
"Gus, I don't have any milk, we'll get a drink when we get home!"
"He, he, he!"
Then I turn around to see Max say, "milk..." in his best Gus voice, and we all start to laugh! Joey was particularly impressed that Max could keep me going for that long! Nice work kid, you got me good!

2 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

Your kids are so funny, I laughed so hard, then had to have brandon read it and laughed the whole time he read it. So funny

Heidi #1 said...

How can one kid be such a stinker and a genious mastermind all in one breath! Kids are such a gift aren't they?!