The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Monday, November 17, 2008

Pregnancy week 25


As promised here is a picture of me at 25 weeks. I am still feeling pretty good. Only the normal annoyances of pregnancy are bothersome to me. Like sciatic(pain in my butt), a 3:30 am nightly date with the bathroom, the sudden explosion of my butt, thighs, arms, and face(by way of 25 extra pounds), and the dreaded saggy pants(I hate maternity clothes)! Oh, well! It's all worth it in the end, right?

4 comments:

Janae said...

I am going Jed, it's close enough to Jeb.

kristadeeann said...

You look GREAT!!!!
I am going for Jed as well..
How are you feeling?

Carina said...

If I looked like you half way through my pregnancy, I think I would have had more kids! You look amazing!!!

Stacy said...

I think that you look adorable.