The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Where's Leo???

Oct. 3, 2012- One afternoon I realized that it had been a while since I heard from the boys. As a mom that usually means they are up to something or that they have escaped. I found Gus in the basement playing and asked him where Leo was. He didn't know so I proceeded to wander through the house and there is no sign of him. So I go outside next and wander around the circle and to the neighbors houses hollering his name this time as I am starting to get a bit nervous. There is no sign of him outside. I go back in the house and make a second round yelling his name and checking under beds and in closets and all those hiding places you don't look in on your first trip around. He is nowhere to be found. Then on my third trip into their room I catch a glimpse of his white hair camouflaged in the toy box and there he is! Fast asleep! I had to laugh a little and took a deep breath. He wasn't answering me because he was snoozing. I backed out of the room and closed the door behind me, leaving him to his sweet dreams!

No comments: