The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Carly's 8th Birthday

June 30, 2012

In an effort to get my blog updated I am going to have a marathon of entries over the next few days. So those of you who follow my blog, I apologize ahead of time for all the update e-mails that you are going to get.
This entry is for Carly's 8th birthday which was actually a really exciting, eventful day. Her birthday was on a Saturday and she was able to be baptized on her birthday. We are so glad that she chose to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that this will be a great comfort to her in her life to have the knowledge of the gospel in her life as it has been in mine. We love her decision and are proud of her! She was baptized and confirmed by her dad and there were lots of family and friends that came to support her.






After the baptism we had everyone over for cake and ice cream. Carly picked out and helped decorate her cake this year. She cut out all the fondant pieces on my Cricut and colored them with edible markers.


Her birthday also fell on Taylorsville Dayzz so we went to the parade in the morning and the concert and fireworks in the park in the evening. It was a busy and very fun birthday for her!










No comments: