The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Friday, February 26, 2010

...and again makes three!






Then it was Leo's first birthday. His party, or rather mine started the day before. When Leo was born Joey and I both agreed that he was the last one. So, I made a joke that when he turned one I was going to throw a party for myself! Well, that's exactly what I did. I called up my sisters and my mom (sorry Heidi) and we went to Sweet Tomato's for lunch. Then on Leo's actual birthday we had family over for cake and ice cream. I should have learned my lesson by now but once again, I had an onery baby for the party. He was really good all day long. He took two good naps, had plenty to eat, and lots of play time, but for some reason when he woke up from his last nap he was not happy, NOT HAPPY! Grrr! So, he threw the cupcake overboard without eating it because he didn't like the feel of the frosting, spit the ice cream back at me and whined the whole time. Not until everyone left was he finally content to play with his new toys. Oh well. I guess next time I'll have it at 10 'o clock in the morning.(Wait, there won't be a next time!)

2 comments:

Carina said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Loved those cupcakes! Yeah for Birthdays!

Heidi #1 said...

I like sweet tomatoes...


fathiest