The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've got my flat bum on!



Leo is starting to sit up and as grandma Romes says, "Look who's got his flat bum on!" He has been such a cutie and everyone has enjoyed having him in our home. He is learning new tricks and laughs easily. He even let's Max and Carly feed him without complaint. And now he is rolling and sitting and pushing himself around on his stomache a little. I guess crawling is next, but I'm not holding my breath for that one yet, I have had lazy babies in the past. I guess only time will tell!

3 comments:

Heidi #1 said...

He totally looks like Max when he was that age...only Leo is cuter. SHHHH! (don't tell Max)I can't put my finger on what is different, but he is cuter!


eltor

Heidi #1 said...

out my blog for a cute pictue comparison of Max and Leo!

norows

Stacy said...

YEAH!!! Crawling! Are you ready? It's coming.

Seriously he is so cute.