The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The results are in!!!




I had my ultrasound yesterday and we found out what we are having. We asked the ultrasound tech as nicely as we could when going in if she could please make it a girl...she did all that she could, but it was still a BOY!!!!! Oh well, we like boys too! So, we will be checking the registry of the local retirement home for potential names (He!He!). And no, this doesn't mean that we have to try again for another girl. Wendy got lucky, but I'm afraid I would just get another boy. I am happy with my daughter and will be happy with my three sons(get it??). Enjoy the pics...see if you can tell how
obvious it is that it's a boy.

3 comments:

Janae said...

Yeah for boys. I hope we get one too. Then they will be great playmates, but I have a feeling its a girl. We will see.

Heidi #1 said...

I am happy that you are having another boy. I have a new friend to share in the my 3 sons joke. Just a side note...I went to Artic Circle with a friend that also has 3 boys today. The entire restaurant was filled with people and there were all boys in the playland, and only 2 girls. 2 girls out of like 30 kids. Apparently we aren't the only people with this perdicament.

kristadeeann said...

Yeah!!! A boy!!! Congrats Congrats!!!
Boys are so much fun..Then again that's all I have!!! (I'm scared for another one cause I know it would be a boy) J/K I would be totally happy..Actually, I would be scared to death for a girl...
Think of all the father son camp-out trips your husband gets to go on with the boys... :o) GRIN!!!