The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Wheeler Farm












April 5, 2012- Over spring break we decided to take the kids to Wheeler Farm to see what babies were out. Steph and grandma and I went and we took Carina's kids too. Carly took most of these shots and I was quite impressed with them. They turned out pretty good. We did see quite a few babies and got to ride the tractors and feed the ducks. Janae got a few of the geese to eat the bread out of her hand. I was a little afraid for her fingers. We also saw an egg under a porch and a mama and daddy duck trying to move it. I wondered if it had rolled out from under the porch and they had a nest under there. Mama duck was really struggling to move it with just her beak. Eventually the left it behind to go get help. It was a fun way to spend the day.

No comments: