The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Grandma Romes's Easter





April 8, 2012- The Wilson Egg hunt was held at Carina's house this year. She expanded the hunt to her neighbors house where the 5 and under crowd got their own space to even things out a bit. The older kids got the Both yard and the eggs were hidden a bit harder too. We had a yummy ham dinner and games too. The first photo is everyone gathered in the front room for instructions before the egg hunt started.
If it looks like Gus's clothes don't fit it's because he is wearing Leo's clothes. He got up this morning and I asked him to get dressed for church. I had already gotten some clothes out for Leo and had left the room to go and get him. When I came back Gus had put on the clothes I had set out for Leo and refused to change. I told him they were 3T's and that they were his brothers clothes and too small for him. He just said they fit fine and that the surfboard shirt was his favorite. Sigh! I managed to get him to change his pants but the shirt stayed on!

No comments: