The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Friday, March 23, 2012

My daughter, the goal setter



Sunday March 18, 2012- Carly has lost all three of her teeth so far on a Sunday. When the third one, that I blogged about last, came out on a Sunday, the other one next to it was also very loose. She could have had it out on Tuesday or Wednesday without any problems but she insisted on hanging on till Sunday so all her teeth would have been lost on a Sunday. Wow, that's my daughter the goal setter. As the days went by she was so careful not to touch it or eat with it. I thought for sure it would come out in the night and she would swallow it.  But she prevailed and sure enough, she made it to Sunday! Joey got up to go to his meeting around 8am and went into her room and helped her pop it out! Way to set a goal and stick to it, Carly!

No comments: