The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Sunday, May 15, 2011

M&M World











One of the few things that is appropriate for kids in Vegas is M&M World. Granted it is really just a 4 story store full of souvenir type things that are way overpriced, it did have a theatre in it where we got to see a 3D show called, "I Lost My M in Vegas" that was really cool. If fact, the kids all wanted to see it again! As for the rest of M&M World, the escalators were a highlight, and I spent quite a while in line for the bathroom with Gus(figures). Where we ended up using the men's room because there were 12 women in line for the girls and no line for the boys. So, every other person in line went into the men's side because they were one-holers. We got a few chuckles when a boy would come up to use the bathroom and see a girl walk out! He-he-he! Oh, well. You do what you gotta do when you have toddlers around!

No comments: