The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Monday, September 13, 2010

Cooper Boot Camp 2010













Julie and Brandon hosted a great family camp out this year in Schofield Reservoir. It was on Aug. 5th-7th. I am late on posting this because my camera inadvertently got locked in the truck on the first day of the camp out so I only got one picture. But, Janae has so kindly given us all copies of her photos and they are so cute that I had to post a few. we had a great time swimming, fishing, throwing rocks and wading in the water. Julie had lots of fun games for the kids where they got to build their own boats, shoot marshmallows at each other, make boondoggle(sp?), and eat treats from our TRE's. Despite the weird weather, everyone seemed to have a good time. Thanks for the memories all you fun lovin' Cooper's!

2 comments:

Janae said...

Most of those pictures are actually from Wendy! But I will take credit for them, especially the crazy good ones...LOL

Heidi #1 said...

Don't be offended, but as I am running down the list of pictures I am thinking to myself that each one keeps getting better and better. And I found myself asking myself...Heather couldn't have taken these pictures. I wonder if Janae took them. Then I read the post. Nice work Janae, I especially love the one of Joey and Max fising. That's a terasure! Frame it now!!!