The Cooper Capers

The life and love of me and my family

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Max's kindergarten spring program



Every spring before school gets out for the summer the kindergarten classes put on a spring program for parents and friends to attend. Max's theme was' "Off to school with Snow White". His part was to say, "Snow White is here on scene. The dwarfs are here to teach us all that school is SUPREME!" He got to shout the last word, SUPREME! How did Mrs. Richards know that he would like to have the part where you get to yell. He practiced his part and all the songs and the program was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of him on stage. The didn't turn out very good because it was dark in the auditorium, but cute still. I love you Max! I can't believe that I will have a first grader next year! How time flies! Now if we can just get him to stop sucking his thumb!?!

2 comments:

Heidi #1 said...

Love the Glasses! I am so proud of Max for making it through Kindergarten! It was a fun but long year with the half days. You are so old to have a first grader! I can't believe it. HEHEHE!

Carina said...

If you are old, well then that makes me ancient! Try 7th, 5th, and 2nd graders on for size!